IT Service Manager
GRNET is evolving its advanced IT services portfolio for the research and education community by delivering bespoke, on-demand network connectivity, computing and storage resources, while at the same time developing digital applications that introduce new models of cooperation between public bodies, research and education communities, citizens and businesses.
The introduction of IT Service Management principles, processes and functions across the GRNET service portfolio is a priority for the organization. We are seeking for an experienced and enthusiastic IT Service Manager to lead and contribute to the transformation process.
The IT Service Manager will:
- Record and analyze the requirements for the provision of advanced, automated and orchestrated digital networking, computing and storage services.
- Lead the introduction of the new service management tool to the GRNET BSS software suite.
- Define and implement all required service management processes across the GRNET service portfolio and their integration with business and support systems.
- Design and participate in the pilot operation, user support and debugging of such services making sure ITSM processes and requirements are validated.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the design, operation and management of ICT services.
- IT Service Management certification (ITIL)
- Good knowledge of modeling in UML data, business processes and software (data / domain / process / architecture modeling)
- Experience in supporting users of ICT services
- Strong communication skills, ability to lead technical discussions with engineer and development teams, steer and support agile ceremonies as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Βasic knowledge of networking and computing technologies (WAN technologies, virtualization)
- Experience with the ServiceNow ITSM Platform
- Training options on up-to-date ITSM solutions and standards
- International collaborations
- Environment that fosters innovation