Senior ASP.NET developer
GRNET has developed and maintains numerous web applications for the academic community and the public sector, with most prominent the Academic Identity service (https://academicid.minedu.gov.gr/), the ATLAS Centralized Internship Support system for Greek Higher Education Students (https://atlas.grnet.gr/), the SuperFast Broadband support system (https://www.sfbb.gr).
We are currently looking for a Senior ASP.NET developer to join our Development Team.
- Develop and maintain intensive web-based ASP.NET applications, as a member of the Development Team (Scrum Team)
- Experience in developing and maintaining large scale web applications with ASP.NET.
- Extensive working experience with:
- MS ASP.NET >= 4.5, Entity Framework >= 5.0, C# >= 5.0
- MS SQL Server >= 2012
- RESTful Web Services
- JQuery >=3.0
- DevExpress controls
- Source Control tools: GIT, MS TFS, Mercurial, etc
- Teamwork environment: Microsoft TFS
- Experience in maintaining intensive web applications on web farms and database clusters.
- Experience of working in agile teams. Agile mindset.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Be a member of a truly agile Scrum Team (all the existing members are PSM-I and PSPO certified and work by the agile mindset)
- Possibility for remote working
- Opportunity to learn new technical and soft skills, get relevant certifications and attend technical workshops